Leaves turning yellow

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by BrandonB123, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Why could my leaves be turning yellow and how can I solve this? I'm about 4-5 weeks into flowering.
    -pH unknown
    -humidity is fairly high
    -temp is around 25 degrees Celsius
    -watered every 3 days
    -I do not give them any nutrients[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. The yellowing is the lack of nitrogen. It is normal to have some yellowing of the leaves in flower but the leaf curl on the top leaves leads me to believe you need to feed her. Give her a few drinks with some flower nutes and then quit a couple weeks before harvest. water only before harvest. My 2 cents, good luck

3. Bro it looks over watered in my opinion- let it dry out and feed/h20 with a tsp epson salt bc the plant needs magnesium - the yellowing off is normal bc you should not be feeding nitrogen- UNSULPHURED black strap molasses at 2 drops per gallon can help as well- " this is why I use advanced nutes,(BUD CANDY/BIG BUD) during wks 3-6 of flower - it's just simple sugar/complex carbohydrate blend that increases terpines and crystals-it made my plant STINK UP THE ENTIRE PLACE after a wk of use. - if you don't take a word of my advice plz try a P-K bloom nutrients at 1/2 strength with the epson salt- within a wk this leaves will be praying instead of bowing

4. Give it 5 days from ur last watering and do what I said!- if using fox farm trio (I use it) TIGER BLOOM is a hazard- it drops ph to acidic levels so be sure to up the ph. Only use a quarter of recommended I'm talking 1/2 tabs BLOOM to gallon. I just harvest 50 grams dry on my first indoor banzai kush plant- some of the buds are my profile. I'm big milk aka bigpharmasux and I'm connected with some old heads growing 20 plus years and their advice has helped emensly. In mid flower your plant really wants phosphorous more than potash so it's a balance but as long as your P-K levels aren't too high you won't end up with burn.follow me and I'll help you bc my buddy has a sativa exactly like yours but with 4 colas and he had same prob and posted pics today - after 2 wks his colas are looking heavy and thick.

5. Fuck you don't use nutes- awesome organic no till- I like that. So epson salt/molasses/baking soda/ crushed egg shells (dried cleaned and blended to dine powder) water right in and that cal/mag boost wil help and the plants will thank you for it. 100% organic right there.

6. Thank you so much! I'll mix up something when I'm home here and give it a shot!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Awesome! That's why I'm here- when in doubt just go back to the gardening basics 101 watch videos on YouTube about natural things people put in their vegetable gardens such as Nemo oil for Boggs crushed eggshells which are like broken glass/razor wire to any softbodied insect and they provide your plan with calcium. The Epson salt is just magnesium sulfate use the teaspoon amount and water right in. If you get molasses which is a sweetener for mid flower stage just make sure that it is UNSULPHURED- your plant looks great I grew three plants outside last summer with no nutrients I didn't pH my water my leaves had rust spots all over them but they were still nice plants and we're growing nice buds-my dumb ass introduced Catapillar's thinking they were worms so a lot of my butt was moldy and basically compromised my favorite plant that I was in love with starting to turn yellow so I put nitrogen powder on it- i'm talking less than a teaspoon and within two days it was fried. I look at nutrients like steroids they can provide amazing results but they can also kill at the same time and like with steroids you still have to work out . So keep an eye on your plant see how she's doing and use the Epson salt every third watering you just don't want to get too much build up. Also, there is a product by General hydroponics called Flora clean it's cheap and it works great -my plant was at 1500 ppm's and using the flora clean and about 8 gallons of water I got the PPMs down to 240- I left it alone for two days and then harvested while it was still a little wet because things tend to dry quickly where I am and I wanted them to have at least 5 to 7 days hanging in the dry box. Hit me up anytime follow me I won't steer you wrong but I don't know everything and if somebody ever says they do their fucking lying-that's why I check people's ratings my ratings are pretty good

8. YOu can see what nitrogen toxicity looks like- no nutrients- tap water at 7.6ph! I put a few pics so maybe you can spot the rusty spots on the leaves from idk what ....high ph maybe- plant went from healthywith yellow leaves like yours to this in a matter of days

Attached Files: