Leaves turning yellow, crispy and dying.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Didiastole, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Hello GC, How is it going?

All my three seedlings are suffering turning yellow and crispy and dying.
    They are almost two weeks old.

The growing setup are
    150w CFL light bulbs
    Regular garden soil with wormcastings and perlite
    Nutes 10-8-8 1/4 strenght (I fed twice only so far)

Is this overwatering problem? Water pH issues? What should I do?

Any help, tips or advices will be greatly appreaciated.

Attached Files:

2. Also, I noticed the "claw" on some leaves` tips. Is this a sign of nutrient deficiency?

3. Hi fella
    im not pro but i think it may be nute burn most soils have enough stuff in it to keep them going for a couple of week with just plain water. so u may want to flush that soil but like i said before im not a pro hopefully someone will pass by and give alot better advice than me but good luck fella.
    peace.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

4. Hey thanks for your reply.
    Before replying to your comment, I did some research and found out that it could indeed be nute burn.

The "claw" is probably happening due nitrogen toxicity and not deficiency then.

I will wait for more replies, but now I am almost sure that flush is necessary in this situation.

5. ya..burnt...re-pot them in new soil mix and they will rebound in a week or so. (the soil they have is to hot now, and flushing will do more harm than good)

dilute the nutes some more and wait until the plants are 'teens' to feed them

in good healthy organic soil, I only use kelp as a soil topping in veg if needed and molasses in the water during flower.

and look up on how to use epson salt.. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/weed.gif

6. #6 Didiastole, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2015
    I flushed one plant and transplanted the other one.

Both are still suffering from the same problem. Leaves are drying out and dying.