Leaves turning purple.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sparkdatzoot, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Hey gents, well yer, ive been growing 4 female white widow plants in my greenhouse and so on, and i planted 2 of them into the ground outside about 3 months ago, now they are doing perfect and im looking to cut them down in about 2/3 days maybe after the weekend, now the only thing i ask is, why is it the 2 plants outsides leaves around the buds have a vibrant purple tinge around all the edges?

cheers guys.

and the other thing is, i realised that ive been fertilising it right to the cut off point, planning to cut them down in the latest a week, should i just rinse lightly every day with a glass of pure water? will it be enough time?

2. its from it being cold. even non purple strains will turn purple if they get cold enough.

3. I'd turn fucking purple if I was left out in the cold, lol.

For sure man, it's cos of the cold.

4. Just harvest it 1/2 - a whole week after you scheduled it and water them with NOTHING BUT DISTILLED WATER (and i would reccommend using molasses *1 tablespoon to 1 gallon of water*, but thats just me).