Leaves turning lime green ?!?!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rookie.Grower420, Jun 27, 2019.

1. My plant is 11 days into flowering shes been healthy throughout the whole veg stage but now shes turning lime green, leaves are curling up and down, tips are burnt i havent been giving too much nitrogen neither. I feed them soil a soil b, silica blast, cal mag, molassess and food for flowering but i have been phing at 6.0-6.5, could the p.h level be an issue? The plant starting getting crazy a few days into flowering. Shes starting to bud but the fan leaves are just looking ugly.. Bottom leaves are turning yellow and falling off. What do you guys think? Should i just stop nitrogen or keep going and just up the ph to 7.0? Help!!!!

2. plants use a lot of nitrogen during to the two weeks stretch of flowering you should always be sure the plant as enough N to get through the stretch ,,because the plant if it as not got enough N will start taking the N from the bottom leaves first then work up the plant ,,,have you been using a bloom formula that has some n in it ..if you posted a picture it would help people here to see exactly whats really going on ,,it might even be nutrient lockout ..mac,

• Agree Agree x 2