Leaves turning Dark Green at End of Leave???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Robbie714, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Hello everyone, my Aurora auto has been gaining a lot of Growth in the past week! About a week ago when I woke up, I seen 2 leaves were turning dark green and were shriveling just on the end of the leaves? Have 3/26 w Cfl's. When I woke up this morning, I seen a leave at the top doing the same thing? I don't think it's light burn, probably from the shitty MG organic I'm using? There's the pics Btw: it's going under a Marshydro 600 watt tomorrow. I have the lights on 18/6 a week ago they where on 20/4. I have the lights 1-2 inches away from top of plants! I appreciate any feedback or suggestions!!! The first pics are from when it happened last week and the last ones are from this morning. It seems like it happens when I turn the lights off because they go off from 10 o'clock at night till 4am. Ty! [​IMG] 2/28 [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. When you hang that LED light and put your plants under it, you better make sure to hang it plenty high so it doesn't burn your plants. They are much more sensitive to LED light and burn easily if it's hung too close. For some reason, I am not able to pull up your pictures and see what your issue is. Maybe some of the others will be able to see it and help you with your problem. Good luck! TWW

3. You have lots of plant issues Robbie

• Like Like x 2
  4. I have the same problem on my oldest plant and my youngest. I also would like to know wtf. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. MG isn't the best medium, but it only does that, when you over water. MG will always burn your plants if you don't allow your medium to almost completely dry out. I have found that just moistening the top of my pots when using MC and 2 inch bottom soaking my pots keeps the burning from happening during young vegging life. I do it that way because water activates the nutrients in MC, so I bottom soak my plants to avoid sending to many nutrients to all the roots in my pots. When your plants get older they will be able to handle all the run down nutrients, but for now, they are telling you, they can't, so when you water, simply spray your top soil, give it a good spraying, and then soak the bottom of your pots in 2 inches of water, then drain them until they don't drip... Soak the bottoms with ph 7.0 water because MC is super hot, ph 7.0 will result in your plants being feed ph 6.2 water. In other words, MC, will lower the ph of your water to 6.2 if you soak with ph 7.0 water.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for the info FataquiI'll give it a try. I was using a spray bottle but it wasn't enough. Cause I wasn't seeing any run off at all. I water them every 4 days? But I'll give ur method a try.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app