Leaves turning dark brown and wrinkled

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by PezzaMolia, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Everything was going great, the plants were awesome. One grew smaller, but I couldn't care less because it looks as helathy as the others and never showed any kind of deficiency or problem. Now, 5 days ago I decided to flush my medium for the first time instead of putting less water but more often. It's a pre-fertilized medium which said I only had to add some potassium during the flowering stage, but I decided to give my plants a little bit of extra nitrogen because this is my first grow and I didn't know anything about "less is more"...so my medium is a pre-fertilized with perlite 20-12-6 and I decided to add a 40% of worm humus just because.

Now the plants are slowly starting to look like the photos. Did I f*** things up? I also have to mention that I've used hard tap water (after removing chlorine letting it sit for 3 days and removing the little bubbles from time to time), a 350+ ppm water, instead of the other water I was using which is about 100 ppm. Maybe it's the water? Do I have to worry, or is it "normal" and it will recover?

I'm planning on manifolding the plants and they're almost at 5th node, so in 3-4 days I'm gonna start the topping and defoliating part. Please help, and thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      210.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      186 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg