Leaves turning Brown Help!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by BlowTrees, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Hi, my friend is growing a super skunk, three durban poison and 3 random plants, recently the single skunk plants upper leaves began turning brown around the edges then slowing working its way to the entire leaf, i picked off the leaves with more than 50% damage, but leaves on other plants near this plant show similar browning on the fringes of the leaves, they are in their 5th week of flowering, using two 400w hps, ocean forest soil, tiger bloom nutes, and i sprayed them with some seaweed mixed water because i heard it was good against spider mites, is this my problem or is it something else? I dont see any spiders nor web, but i do see a few small creatures that fly around and are too small to tell what they are. the leaves dont even start yellow it seems like they just turn brown.

2. Come on someone help me out its getting worse, i dont see any spidermites anywhere, someone save my crop!

3. You spray with the lights on and just let them chill under the lights? Sounds like you fried them man, they'll be just fine if thats the case, except for the fried spots.

But you might want to wait on a second opinion Im just guessing, need a picture

4. If you're in your fifth week of flowering, some of the leaves will turn brown and begin to wither. I believe this is fairly natural. I'm not quite sure if that's what is happening to your plants, but if you were to post pics, maybe someone with more experience could identify your problem.