Leaves turning brown / dying

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Madoreck, Oct 17, 2020.

1. #1 Madoreck, Oct 17, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    So I have 5 mature-ish plants on week 6 or 7 right now.. so getting pretty close to done. I planned to start flushing on Monday. 4 out of 5 look perfectly healthy but 1 plant is losing a lot of leaves and fast ..

Looking it up online I thought maybe its a nitrogen deficiency. What do you guys think?

First pic is the unhealthy plant.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

2. Your so close to harvest. Normally at this late stage of bloom the older leaves change color. Do the buds look healthy?
    post some pics in white light without the purple of leaves and buds from that plant.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Agreed with Co BlueGreen above. This is totally normal. You're almost finished. Your plant is reaching the end stage of its life cycle. Leaves are dying and falling as most autumn annual plants do.

Looks really good BTW.

4. I just figured it was too early for that. The first day I started seeing pistils was September 4th.. which would put me around week 6 right? Here are some clearer pics of my buds[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. And to think this was them on September 4th the first day I noticed buds forming... I didnt think they'd be so mature by week 6 lol[​IMG]

6. That pic show flowers that appear to be 2 weeks old +\-
    When did you flip to 12/12?

7. This photo show a plant 16 days after flipping to bloom

8. 16 days after flip
    upload_2020-10-17_13-29-57.png

9. What strain are you growing

10. I believe I flipped on the 23rd of August. But I was told to start counting the days when I notice buds not when I flip the cycle.

11. Guerilla Glue.

12. That strain is 8-9 weeks. Tomorrow is 8 full weeks from flip. You have about a week to go.
    You got some nice buds there. If that photo from 9-4 is when you first noticed flowering, you might want to check more often.
    It’s good that you checked with us.
    Enjoy your new stash.

13. I guess thats good news to know that I'm closer than expected. It means I'm a little late with flushing but I don't suspect that's a very big deal. I've been checking the trichomes every other day or so and of this morning none have turned to that amber color yet. I've got 5 plants right now averaging about 4 feet tall. Do you think I'll end up with more than a pound?

14. 5 plants? That would be about 3.25 oz/plant.
    Yeah man!!
    You gotta come back with a report in this posted thread.

15. Hell yea! I will for sure.

Thanks!

16. Hey so its been 10 days but still no sign of any amber trichomes... how much longer do I have you think?

17. Post a current photo, clear close ups, in focus. I’ll look and see. Other here will look too.

18. Hopefully you can tell from these pics lol[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. Looks good. I don’t see any amber, I do see clear and also cloudy trichomes. Based on past posts you are at 8-9 weeks. Really close, maybe less than a week.
    They look stout!

• Like Like x 2
  20. Are you using a clip on zoom lens on your phone to take photos? If so try this, once you have your image in the center of the lens, finger zoom the screen to bring it closer and eliminate the circle.

• Like Like x 1