Leaves tacoing plz help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bigsmoke1, Apr 23, 2013.

1. So this is my first grow ever. been going good so far im about 5 weeks in from seed. ive been feeding them terra vega 3-1-3 at 25 % since veg and about a week ago up'd it to 50% as i read my babies like all the nutrients they can get. the next day my leaves were tacoing and the tips look more prickly if that makes sense. im using a 1000 watt hps and had it about 2' from plants i moved that to 3' and have been only been giving them water for the past couple times i watered them. its been a week and still no change. im using promix hp ph seems to be around 7 and i just wanna get this sorted out before i change photoperiod. my babies were rootbound back in week 2 and there are a bunch of roots clustered together directly under the plant.. im thinking i gave them too much nutrients maybe because so many roots right there they got burned? thanks for the help guys! sorry i dont have pics i lost the card to upload pictures :(