Leaves starting to turn yellow. Need HELP

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JohnnyMnemonic, May 20, 2012.

1. The leaves of my plants are starting to get yellow starting from the bottom. I haven't fed them any nutes yet. Only water. Does anybody know what this can be ? p.s. i lst'ed them for 3 days using duct tape i dunno if this has any influence. Thanks a lot

Attached Files:

2. Normal....that part of the plant receives little or no light, first to go

If it starts creeping I'd be concerned

3. i have them under a 400W hps lamp.what should id to to make the light reach those spaces too ? should i bend the plant in the opposite direction of the yellow leaves so they can recieve more light ?

4. Leave it....moving plants in flower is not a hot idea.... Besides it's the bud sites at the top you want, not the popcorn at the bottom

Don't trim in flower either, more stress.....leave it

5. They aren't flowerin yet. Thery are only 1 month and 1 week old. I initially had them under 18/24 hours of light, then i got them at 16/24 because i intend planting them outside on the 1'st of june when there will be more hours of sunlight. I also FIM'ed them so they can grow more bushy. Will this be too much stress for them ?

6. You need to give them a good feeding of grow food something high in nitrogen yellowing if the leads are showing a deficiency most soil has just enough food in it to keep it going one month so your spot on bro. Besides even if you flowered now which you should considering you've only got one four hundred they'll need n to carry them through you don't want them to go too yellow too soon. That comes at the end

7. Thanks for the tips numbnutts and tihspeed. I'll try adding some high N fertilizer to see how it responds. If that won't work i think i might just anticipate the transplant outdoors. cheers

8. How did she respond ? I'm dealing with the same thing right now. Three weeks into flower I had to give em a full dose of grow I was losing too many leafs too soon. Fed em Friday when I get home Monday I'll know if it helped. 99% sure it will because they showed the most obvious n defficiency they turned completely banana yellow then the tips of the blades start to dry out and they die. Hope alls good bro