Leaves starting to look droopy with some yellow spots

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Amberrr, Sep 6, 2010.

1. This is my first grow and it was actually pretty much handed to me unexpectedly right before the flowering stage. It was an outdoor plant brought indoors, built a quick box for it, got some cheap soil and threw five CFLs in it. Its been about three weeks now with 12/12, was looking great started budding pretty nicely, and out of nowhere it started looking droopy with some yellowish spots. Please any advice or help would be very much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. they look like they need some nitrogen IMO they should be alot dark greener

3. The soil I'm using is Expert Gardener its NKP value is 7-1-3 , its been three weeks in that soil. I'm not sure when or what nutrients to be adding, if anyone knows what i should do, please let me know.

4. it looks liek it needs nitrogen. do some reasearch bro get a ph meter tell us more about the plant it coudl be going int o shock from being outside then inside..

5. The plant is SCREAMING at u to give it some food with a way higher NPK ratio.
    Heavy on the P.

Freak
    :smoke:

6. So just went out and got some plant food today with a a higher NPK value of 15-30-15, hopefully this will fix our problem. Thanks a lot for the help guys! :)

7. hope you only use 1/3 strength

8. Those are good numbers.

And yes, start off gradually.

Freak
    :smoke:

9. Check your pH too! Even a inexpensive meter helps. All the nutes in the world won't help if the pH is above 6.9. A cheap meter is under $20. I calibrated mine by 1st sticking it in distilled water 7.0 then vinegar water 3.5. It will save you tons of headaches and good grows