Leaves startin to change?

Discussion in 'General' started by IGotTheCottons, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Well... Fall is on the way. I've noticed little patches of leaves startin to turn already. The weather is fuckin BEAUTIFUL here in my parts, and really all around the NE. It's the beginning of my favorite time of year.

Anyone else love the fall?

2. I fucking love the fall. Handsdown the best season. So beautiful, and i love the temparture. Not so boiling hot, but yet cold enough to sport my stylish hoodies :)

3. Where you live at in NE cottons? I live in Connecticut just right outside of Hartford and am noticing the same thing. It gets beautiful in these parts this time of year.

4. Fall Fucking Kicks Ass Man Perfect Weather N All

5. ^ Agreed, i love the fall, i cant wait for snow thou, i need it in my bong :D

6. I'm in the Philadelphia area. It's not a lot yet... But you can see it here and there :D

I looooooove the fall. The humidity finally went away, the temps are gettin comfortable, and the prettiest time of year is about to begin :D

Can't wait for the next couple months. It's gonna be sweet :)

7. I love the fall so much, which is why I am never leaving New England. I am not a fan of raking, but at least it's not shoveling.

8. yeah the fall is nice.. its a comfortable temp, free candy..

9. plumface_2002: EXACTLY!!! you nailed it man.. round here that's called "hoodie weather" repeat after me: hoo-dee-weh-ther
    ya, it's like the perfect temperature all around.. i love wearing my hoodies cuz it's an easier selection than wearing and deciding what shirt to wear, plus you can wear anything underneath and not give a shit who'll see it, like a stupid teeshirt

and halloween and my b-day are in the fall how perfect is that! i love the autumn!

10. Hell yeah fall kicks ass in New England.I live in ct and the leaves are startin to change a little bit. I like all the seasons but fall is definatly my favorite.