Leaves slightly curling up. What is it??

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Stonerhead94, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Hey guys I'm a new first time grower. I have an ams plant that I started growing. It is 2 weeks 2 days old. I made my own grow box out of plywood and 2x4s. Painted white inside for reflection. Fox farm soil. And 4 26watt (100 watt equalivalant) cfls hanging above my plant roughly 4 inches away. 20inch fan oscillating on my plant on low and a 6inch exhaust fan to bring out heat up top. I've noticed the some of my leaf edges are starting to point upward a little bit and I'm trying to figure out the problem, what could it be? Picture is attached.

Attached Files:

2. Dont see any leaves pointing upward, actually i dont see that much wrong with your plant at all,

3. It's the angle at which the pic was taken. The fan leaf pointing north in the pic. The edges of the leaf are starting to split a bit and point up. Is that normal? Or am I being paranoid?

4. I have resized your image and inspected it thoroughly, you are over thinking things, it looks fine for now, perfectly normal. This is your first grow and its good to try and recognize issues soon and address them, you will have your portion of issues soon enough lol, but for now dont change anything.

5. That's awesome to know. I guess I'm just trying to be extra careful so I don't do something that's going to hurt my yeild. Def wanting to learn and continue to improve.

6. Thats the best thing, i suggest starting a journal, try not to cause issues but invite them, figure out how to prevent them and keep all the info stored so you can look back, its a great way to become a great cultivator. Eventually it will become natural but you will always learn something. Ive been growing 20 yrs and still learn new things all the time. Good luck and happy growing!

• Like Like x 1