Leaves pointing straight up

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tokin'Tofer, Nov 13, 2019.

?

Is this a good thing or bad thing?

1. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Indifferent

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. so one of my plants has had weird traits since I planted her, some full grown three pronged leaves and a little stunted , about half the size of her sister that was planted at the same time. They are in their first week of flower and I noticed a couple of days ago the leaves started point upwards a little and now they're full vertical. Anyone know if this is a bad thing, good thing or no thing at all?

Attached Files:

2. Hard to tell in this light but what's your nute schedule? Something's off with leaf tips.

pH?

Looks like they may be lacking light as well, does this happen shortly after turning lights on?
    They are reaching for more light if so

3. I've used the fox farm trio bottled muted their whole lives. Just started the tiger bloom nutes last week. I feed once a week sometimes twice a week, at half strength. They're in fox farms ocean Forrest, PH stays at 7.0, I have 2 100w blurple and one 300w white light LED over those two and 7 clones. The lights are 2" above them. And no they stay pointing straight up at all times imeven in dark.

4. This is just me experience but leaves pointed up have always been healthy happy plants in my grows , and 3 fingered leaves early in grow isn't abnormal either

• Like Like x 1
  5. Praying to the light god all good but your pointed downward tips are not good, too much nitrogen.

6. I'll back off on the nutes some, think I should flush it?