Leaves of Grass

Discussion in 'Movies' started by 13r1nc, Jul 19, 2011.

1. I hope most of you have seen this beautiful movie. I was just wondering... what happens after the ending?
    *spoiler*

Does Billy take over the grow op? Do they get struck by lightning from sitting in the storm? Will they ever be able to read that book now that it's all wet? Does Billy marry the chick and stay in Tulsa or does he ever move back to the university?

Answer any or all of these and come up with your own questions or just say what you thought of the movie. Keep toking! :bongin:

2. takes over the op :) I have seen this movie and I was a big fan. Not what I was expecting though.

3. I actually thought they were gonna push the comedy aspect because at the funeral I thought his brother was going to jump out of the casket all better or come behind his mom and put his hand on her shoulder (something silly like that) and it turns out he was speaking at the Jew's funeral... :?

4. I think it was like the movie Spanglish (which was god awful btw) its kinda up to you to figure out what happens next but regardless its not looking bad.

5. Yeah he takes over the grow, lives happily ever after. I like the movie, it was just kind of... different. But I still liked it.

6. edward norton is a much better man than i will ever be...

7. got shot by a crossbow