Leaves of Grass

Discussion in 'Movies' started by HankMoody, Apr 15, 2011.

1. #1 HankMoody, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2011
    This was actually a pretty good stoner movie, with Edward Norton. Leaves of Grass (2009) - IMDb I really liked it, and the thing is, don't smoke before the movie..when Ed starts to smoke, you start. I think that is the way the movie was intended to make you do I really recommend it. I watched it on HBO one day, was only watching it for a little bit, since i had class, but right when he took a hit, i suddenly then after took a hit. The movie really got me hooked, and i missed my class. I watched the whole movie, and got high doing so! hehe.

2. Tis a great movie, got it through netflix. Would definitely watch it again.

3. its a really great movie, stoner or not. ed norton is the shit

4. Its a great movie & i really loving it !!!
    Its so much nice & pretty !!!
    LOL .....:):):):)

5. i watched it just recently. not a bad movie but lol the country accents seemed so far fetched. im from the south and people dont talk THAT country. maybe in Oklahoma where they are at?

6. Suspension of disbelief - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is my mantra for movie-watching.

7. You know it's fake, you understand that it's fake, but you don't care that it is fake.

Basically, believe the movie is true for the sake of the movie.

8. oh yea, well i liked the movie. the accent didnt make me not want to watch it, i just thought it was odd. if your going to make a movie why not make it legit though?