Leaves not looking good/Help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by jd21, Dec 21, 2013.

1. He everybody,

If someone could give me some advise. My leaves are getting bad. Some look a little chewed and new growth coming in yellowish. Plant seems to be growing well but the leaf  problem. The top buds dont look great but all buds forming under top buds look good. All the usuals are good, PH, water temps, temps etc.
    The leaves have some light green spots and some have small holes and some look chewed. I am 5 weeks into flower and dont know if they can be treated at this late into flower. I have looked at the front and back of the leaves under a 60-100x micro and didnt see any bugs, mites etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I dont want to lose these babies. I also emailed Advance Nutrients and the said to maybe look for Russet mites. I dont know what they are and am not sure that is what they have. Leaves in pics look yellow cus the HPS. The leaves are for the most part green.

5 Gallon DWC
    Hydroton
    Advanced Nutrients-PH Perfect, Micro Grow Bloom. 1Tblsp per gallon as per there directions
    R/O water
    150 Watt HPS

Attached Files:

2. Cmon people. There has got to be someone who knows whats up!

3. you say ph is good. what is it? ppm? water temp?

4. I dont know what but they look chewed to shit, the buds are still small, blast them real good with neem oil from the bottom, sides and the tops.

Good luck.

5. if bugs check underside of leaves. do what snoop say as well. keep your grow area clean and sanitized. try some counter measures, rather than dealing with it after the fact

Iv gone to war with red spider mites and now it an ongoing treatment, never again $20 worth of neem is a key investment.

7. Thanks people for responding. Water temps are about 68 Degrees, PH is just about 6. and PPM Im not sure, my meter broke and need to get another one. I am using RO water with PH Perfect Micro grow bloom. I didnt see any bugs on either sides of leaves. Also the leaves underneath the canopy are mostly green and beautiful.

Whatever it is .... its going after the new succulent growth so get on it.

You have some neem?