Leaves looking like this?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by JuicyJays420, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Idk what the hell my problem is. My leaves are starting to get like this and fall off. Little by little. Some of my other big fan leaves have little rusty spots all over um with yellowing viens. Wtf.. PH is 6.5. Rh 35%. Temps 75-81 light on off. 12/12 2 ft away from top colas. I'm fucking lost. My pH in is 6.5 out is 6.5 maybe 6.3.. Like daaafaq. I put a tsp of ebsom salt in a gal yesterday and flushed it through. Looking a little better but I mean. I can't figure this out..
    Water every 2 days.. 5th week of flower. Is this to be expected?
    Edges look funny too?

Attached Files:

2. What section of the Plant did it first start in? Younger or older leaves?

3. And are the leaf tips burned, they look like they are but its hard to tell from the pics. Also, are they curling at all? You said there are necrotic spots, and the leaves are yellowing. Any other characteristics you can tell of? Be thorough.

4. Mine yellowed a bit early I bumped up my micro (using GH flora) because it has a good amount of N and it helped. Add a bit more N and see not near as much as veg but maybe 1/4 of whatever food if you have a standalone N booster

5. it started in my older big fans. Still hasn't reached my younger ones. Maybe a few but its happening on my older fans... Kinda thinking she's suckijg the life outta them... I know my tips are burnt. I'm OK with that.. Just as long as it stays at the tips. Means I'm feeding the max I can too her. Esp when she's is needing it the most.

6. Honestly big guy the only real bad symptoms I have are the spotting. And some weird looking leaf edges. I bumped a tsp of ebsom salt through her with a gal of water a few days ago.. About to feed now. I'm guessing I'm getting real close to being done.. The tops are getting so heavy that my plant isn't standing properly anymore. She's starting to tip. Hasn't done this at all until last night. The tops are real heavy. Looking to get a real close pound outta this old girl. Some of my leaves are deformed too.. As if they didn't spread as they grew. I'll post a few pics of what I'm talking about

7. She how she's leaning? This happened over night tonight.
    A few look like this on the center stalk.

Attached Files:

8. She is budding hard that's for sure.

Attached Files:

9. And my tops are looking funky. Only a few. Seems like all my old main big stalks are the ones with problems. It seems like my banchers are looking really good compared too those

Attached Files:

10. I mean this branched one looks perfect? Like absolutely perfect.

Attached Files:

11. Just dropped the grow big. This is what I got now. Gonna half strgth or else and see how she looks.

Attached Files:

12. Looking well. I dropped the grow big. Went to half strength. Fed. Yellowing is fadding and my bud have literally swelled up twice the size. I also fed her with 7.0 PhD water. Thinking my pH has dropped at the root ball. Will keep y'all updated. Thanks for the info natural. Always helping me out man I appreciate it. And to the other guy. Forgot your name. But ya got my mind spinning.
    This popped today.

Attached Files:

13. Had to tie the bottom. Buds were getting to heavy lol

Attached Files: