Leaves dying rapidly 6 weeks into flower

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by jimithewhitecat, Jul 17, 2012.

1. #1 jimithewhitecat, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2012
    What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    Coco
    What brand and type of soil?
    Indoors
    What strain?
    Cannalope haze
    How old are the plants? ~15 weeks
    What type of lights and how many watts? 2 600 watt hps
    How far from the lights? 8-10 inches
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? Water once every 5-6 days. Tap water
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? GH floramicro- 5.0 ml/gal, and bloom- 10 ml/gal.
    Calmag- recently increased from 6-10 ml/gal
    floranectar- 10ml/gal
    Hygrozyme- 8 ml/gal
    florablend 10 ml/ gal
    floralicious bloom 5 ml/gal.
    pH @ 5.8
    75% strength from GH nutrient schedule.

Fed sat pm

What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? 78 degrees. Humidity @ 64.
    What size pots? 7 gallon
    Any bugs? Look real close. Previous spider mite issue. Fought off with Mighty Wash. As well as a pyrethrin bomb before flower and azamax. Mites were a serious problem for a while.
    Any other pertinent info? Flushed last week w/ florakleen, cut mutes back to 25% strength. Ph meter may hav been off some, but now have new one that can check ppm/ec. So ph may have been an issue at one point.

Edit: trying to figure out how to post pictures

Attached Files:

2. Leaves dying off is normal during flowering but shit dude all if your leafs look like they are.... How many weeks left till chop chop?

3. coming down around Aug 5

4. anyone have any suggestions as to what route I should take? Some spots look like deficiencies, while others look like a burn. seems as though there are a few things that could be wrong so I'm having trouble deciding a solution.

5. Im having a simular problem let me know if you find a solution. Im kind of thinking it might be phosphorus deficiency but not sure

6. Shit lol p def? You got about 3-4 def looks like test your ph

7. Yeah just got a new pH meter. Had the feeling that pH was messing things up, locking out some nutes. Is that most likely the issue?

8. What's the new pH? Looks like fert burn to me.