Leaves curling upward and a few yellow/orange spots

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Mimd, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Morning GC. My planty's leaves are curling upward (not on all leaves)....I thought it was heat stress so I moved it about 6 inches lower. Today I found some yellow/orange spots on 2 leaves and a few of the tips that were curling are yellow as well. Temps are in the 70s. Last time they were given nutes was idk Monday? 1/4 dose. Any thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. They look fine to me.

3. Ther ok maybe its bcoz ther to ckose to the light?? Happend with a couple ive got and as soon as i moved the light abit further away they started growing fru lovely.. woudnt worry tho ther fine at the moment

4. Well I moved them even lower bc they look worse. Hope that helps.

5. Shits getting worse by the minute! I'm starting to think it's not heat stress haha! You can see the new growth is curling :( Updated pics:

Attached Files:

6. Quit stressing! Those are tiny spots an I have them on my plants too. If you are spraying water on the leaves when you water it might be burning the leaves. The little water bubbles are like a magnifying glass.

7. Thats exactly wot it wil be if u spray them with water.. ive just had the same problem so now ijus spray around the tent and spray leaves etc at night

8. Okay lol! This is my anxiety medicine so I'm a little anxious!

9. [quote name='"Mimd"']Okay lol! This is my anxiety medicine so I'm a little anxious![/quote]

How old are they? Ive jus got over my little ptoblem i think and have re potted.. tomorow they will be going into flower! Im exited!!

ForumRunner_20120929_152037.png

ForumRunner_20120929_152240.png

10. The big one is almost 3 weeks and the other is 5 days behind. She looks like an idiot - I'm going to experiment on her.

You have a nice posse there!

11. Ha im experimenting on 1 myself.. i got about 5 diffrent feeds and bud boosts off a friend today so 1 of the posse is guna go fru a few changes.. (hopefully good ones)

12. What strain are you growing?

13. 2 white rhino, pure afghan kush and a critical jak herer.. 1 of the rhinos that am experimenting on tho, what strain are yours?

14. These are short rider autos, next are narcotic kush...can't wait to do those.

15. New problem. New growth reverse tacoing...thoughts? 6 weeks old, couple weeks into flower.

Attached Files:

16. i dont see whats up.. explain abit more, mine are just over 3week into flower now. this is the afghan and jak herer we talked about

17. The leaves are curling down now...totally effing opposite as before - looks like a claw. Not all of them, mostly new growth. Looks like a canoli. Other than that, color looks good. Lemme see if I can get a good under leaf pic.

18. Here we go

Attached Files:

19. oh i see.. to be honest am having the same problem with 1 of my white rhinos.. there not flowering no were near as good as tje other 2 neither, not sure why tho because my other 2 look perfect..