Leaves curling up

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Cabo420nick, Apr 18, 2018.

1. I am basically in the flowering stage of my harvest & one of my plants seems to not want to uncurl its tips, they’ve been drying out and curling very oddly. Any ideas on why and how i can prevent this from happening?

I only water them once a day with 1/2 lt at most of water, they are about 3-4 ft tall now.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. IMG_2137.JPG

She got watered for 2 weeks without my care which was one of the reasons i believe she has her tips like that, but its been almost a month now since I’ve been taking care of her again and she still hasn’t recovered completely, any ideas?

3. Give some more info brother i.e. what lights you are using, what nutrients you are feeding her and how much, size of your grow room, etc. It will help others make a diagnosis on your baby as it could be a number of things. Over-watering and under-watering can both cause leaves to curl. It could also be bad soil or a nitrogen overdose (although nitrogen toxicity will cause your plants to be a darker shade of green, so I would probably rule that out). Could also be a pest a problem... Noticed any pests?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. No lights. All natural, no nutrients nothing. They’re are 100% natural in miracle gro i believe was the soil. They receive about 4-5 hrs of direct sunlight maybe a lil less, and the rest of the day shade till nightfall. No pests, i keep them away with boiled garlic reduced in 1lt of water.

5. IMG_2066.JPG IMG_2065.JPG

2 different plants and cared for the same, one is 5 months the other 6 (the plant with the curled tips is the oldest at 6 months)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Its not exactly miracle grow, i know its in that color bag but how i live in mexico its named diferently, very good soil tho

7. Looks like a deficiency beginning...maybe Magnesium. You may have a ph issue.
    Leaves are 'taco-ing' usually a sign of heat stress.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

8. 5 and 6 months old , can't tell for sure but the containers look small for that long of growth. If its root bound it can cause alot of the symptoms you have

• Like Like x 1
  9. Actually today i was told that the dirt is too compact, so i recently ‘loosened’ then up a bit in there pots ‘ we’ll see what happens

10. miricle gro is not the way to go. your dirt probably already ran out of nutes

11. Feed her!!!!!!!

Get some micros in that girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Your Mg is off the charts also.