Leaves curling up

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DrWise, Nov 28, 2012.

1. image-433558044.jpg

My leaves are curling up. To much air blowing on them? To hot? It's only on three plants. N e ideas or advice?

Much love and many thanks

2. Temps? Light type, wattage, and distance from tops?

3. Distance in check. 400 watt. Temps varying from 68 to 75. But I am vegging under HPS. You think that might be wiggin them out?

4. How much are you watering them? How often are you feeding them and how much are you feeding them?

5. HPS durring veg wont hurt em at all. Maybe a pH problem, whats your water, nute solution and runoff ph?

6. I water every third day. I feed them every other water. Feeding liquid karma, cal mag, silica. 400 ppm. Ph 6 to 6.3

7. I think he might be over waterin or over feeding.

8. is the bulb bare? 400w HPS works great for veg, it's probably not the light.

What's your soil mix?

9. How moist is the soil when you water do the leaves droop a little on the third day?

10. The bulb is bare. My soil mix is roots organics and sunshine mix 4 with mycrozzihae. Nothing crazy.

11. No leaf droopage. Top inch of soil nice and dry.

12. Ill check my runoff solution right now and get back to u :)

13. That's exactly what happened to mine but that was purely caused by temps. I was not able to keep my room under 96 at one point and my leaves started doing that but there's no way those plants are upset about the temps especially at the range you said it stays.

14. Yeah two things I would do wait for leaf stoppage before watering. That's what I do eliminates root rot and over watering second cut 2 hrs off your lighting cycle and see how they react you can give them to much light and cause that. Anyone that doesn't believe me look it up before you post I only know because it happened to me when I was using a 600watt hps.

15. image-3162910894.jpg

Think I found the culprit. Quick check with ph drops looks like runoff is around 5.0 ph.

Good quick remedy? If I flush will I loose all the beneficial bacteria?

16. That's an interesting observation. They r under 24 hr light cycle. Can't get room 100% dark so I jus keep the lights on all day and night

17. Raise the ph of your next watering/feeding by about 1. Should do the trick.

18. Ya plants need rest just like us switch them to 18/6 and it will give them some rest from the HID if nothing else it will be 10x less light then they are used to plus 24/7 stunts growth.

19. All right:) thank u kindly!

20. Would u recommend this even if the room is not 100% dark? It won't freak them out? I'm talking light leaks not any direct light.