Leaves curling under-please help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by BazookaJoint, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Short and sweet.............temperature :D

Here is my Maui Waui

before and after .........from a too cold grow room to a nice harm bloom room

after only a few days

Attached Files:

2. Can someone lend a hand. I've grown for awhile now. Here it's legal. But my plants are only about 5inch high and the leaves are yellow really bad... If you need pic I can get them. Please help.:confused:

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

hi i was wondering if anyone could identify what was wrong with this plant! the lower leaves are droopy and cup a little, and have dried ends (only about 2 mm) they are also slightly lighter in colour.! its ilegal to grow so ive kept it at just about a foot in hight! and i am using just natural sunlight and water from a river mixed with nutes. I only water when the soil is completely dry and yo can run your finger through it without geting it dirty... in the last 2 weeks the smaller leaves grown from the nodes have shot out and there are what looks like lateral buds on the nodes aswel. one of the top lateral buds have a small hair growing from it almost looks like a singular bit of fluff growing out the end?? not sure?? its very small????
    any help would be aprishiated! its just for fun realy! practice makes perfect!?
    and im fed up of buying crap manufactured bud for a high price!!!!!!
    ;) ;) ;) ;)

P.s the pics are hd so if you want to download and zoo in you can see the small growth.... ;) ;)

4. hi mate my i think i have a fungus my one of my plants had started to leaf curl about 1 month ago now it has spread 2 a few of my other plants how can i takle this?? thanks

5. another question say my leaves are curling under at the tips but mainly towards the bottom of the plant? Im about 3 weeks into flowering and my flowers and the top 2 feet of my plant look very happy and healthy but its a very sporatic and random leaf curling, opposed to being throughout the whole plant...what could this be help please!?!

6. I have a plant that the leaves are curling and then turn black and die I'm not watering much so I know it's not that I stopped using maxigrow cuss I taught it was the nutrients I use tapp water that has been sitting out for 24 hours and now the leaves on top are curling and turning black.. Please help

7. [quote name='"MrSammarsh"']

hi i was wondering if anyone could identify what was wrong with this plant! the lower leaves are droopy and cup a little, and have dried ends (only about 2 mm) they are also slightly lighter in colour.! its ilegal to grow so ive kept it at just about a foot in hight! and i am using just natural sunlight and water from a river mixed with nutes. I only water when the soil is completely dry and yo can run your finger through it without geting it dirty... in the last 2 weeks the smaller leaves grown from the nodes have shot out and there are what looks like lateral buds on the nodes aswel. one of the top lateral buds have a small hair growing from it almost looks like a singular bit of fluff growing out the end?? not sure?? its very small????
    any help would be aprishiated! its just for fun realy! practice makes perfect!?
    and im fed up of buying crap manufactured bud for a high price!!!!!!
    ;) ;) ;) ;)

P.s the pics are hd so if you want to download and zoo in you can see the small growth.... ;) ;)[/quote]

Sounds a lot like my problem

8. Hi can anybody tell me if its normal for my new leaves to be curling right round like on my images

Attached Files:

9. Sounds like either too much nutes or you're over watering.....I had the same problem...and I just water mine every 3 or 4 days.....and it's fine now....

10. Ok il try that then pal thanks

11. I had a bit of a heat problem for a couple of days do you think it could be that or still the overwatering

12. Can anyone tell me how to get my plants back from yellow to green...any solutions?

13. Hi everyone,got 4 plants about 4 ft tall and doing good.Plants are in week 2 of flowering and on one plant the leaves are curlying..Dont have yellowing just curlying,other plants don't have it.It is getting very hot in Florida and think it might be heat stress but don't know.I did flush that plant and haven't seen a change yet.Did spray them with Epsom salt and water tonight and waiting to see if that helped.Hoping someone can help me out!

14. #34 scarygreen, Oct 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2013
    Sound logical but it isn't true. ALL plants have a light sauration point at which the rate of P/S declines with increasing lumens. The proteins become damaged and are unable to perform ther function. I dont know what you're lighting with and you probably don't have enought to whack em. But it is possible. It is called photoinhibition. Google it. This is the reason that the highest levels of primary productivity on earth are not the places with the highest illumination. In places with very high light i.e. the equator, algae at the surface of the ocean gets too much light and the most productive area is a little deeper in the photic zone. Photoinhibition.

15. WOW! Really informative. I've just started noticing the same problem as described above and I'm going to try and manipulate each variable individually to see what is wrong. I'm also conducting an outdoor grow. I suspect that it may be the water retentive properties of my soil which is largely clay and the medium density that implies. Unfortunately I really can't tell for sure since this is an outdoor grow and both light and heat can get intense beyond reasonable measure in my part of the world. Thanks for the information, however, and I'll try to get back to you guys if I have a solution. It's a bagseed experiment grow so I'm not too worried.

16. Help!!!!!!

Attached Files: