leaves Curling Under!(Pics)Help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by viBe, Nov 7, 2007.

1. So basically i have 2 plants that are about 13 day old i have them in miracle grow potting mix soil with CFL's for the lighting around 3500-4000 lumens all together. i gave them MG ferts (is that to early??) The problem is that the new leaves are curling under. My pics are from the camera on my phone so bare with me on the quality i'll try to get some better pics up. Any advice or diagnosis would be greatly appreciated. im a first time grower and im just trying to learn from my mistakes...

Attached Files:

2. first off....you need to transplant outta that soil. MG is HORRIBLE. look up soil types on the forums and you will find PLENTY of info on what you shouldl be using....also, did you start from seed or clone? your plants are too young for ferts, also MG fertts are also horrible, look up nutrients on different forums and you will find plenty of info on what you should use. but you need to transplant into new soil fast

3. yeah iv'e been reading more into the MG products after i already started them. but yea i started them from seed. should i flush them until i get the new soil and ferts???

4. get sum fox farm ocean forest if u can, i believe its 25$ a bag, im not to sure about flushing a lot when the plant is that young but a thorough watering would probobly not hurt until you buy soil. try to do that tomorow. make sure ur water is pH corrected, at around 6.8-7.0 if you dont have a ph tester make sure you get something as well.

5. ok will do. thanks for the advice.