Leaves curling down/up and drooping, WTF!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by paintballa0407, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Okay I had to move my plant to a buddies house for 3 days and it was just a little cold down there, prolly like 60-65 degrees. Anyway when I got my plant back the leaves had curled alot and the PH was like low 4's. Im running dwc btw, and as soon as I got it back I got everything back to normal, temp at 82 or so, water temp around 65-70, PH- low 5's. I just started flowering 2 days ago and the leaves are like dry as shit at the end where it curled. Ive been putting some water all over the leaves to maybe help with that. My plant is looking better and better I guess. But what im trying to ask is that even though its been back in "normal" condtions for 2 days it still doesnt look ALL that good. Could lack of co2 be a problem? What would a mg deficiency be caused by? And is it fixable? I can maybe get a pic later, I dunno. Thanks alot guys.

Edit: Also when flowering and the lights are off, would that cause any leaves to "droop" sorta due to their being no light source to reach for?

2. Sounds probably like the cold temps and low pH. I have heard people say it can droop from going from an 18/6 to 12/12 photoperiod but I have never seen this. Lack of light as well as over and under watering conditions will cause droop. Give them time, they should be OK however; you really stunted growth and caused stress. Make sure that does not happen again because flower is the most important phase of growth.

3. Thanks, just wanted to know if my baby will be alright.