Leaves curled up but not dry

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Zakmac420, Sep 2, 2017.

1. I will continue to look for russets and will let yall know if i end up with them. As well as spray my nuke em to keep everything away. Thank you everybody.

And take a dab and relax!! Everyone grows differently and thinks/knows dofferent things

2. Does your brother know what a russet looks like?

Sounds like you scoped hard and well. Hope I was wrong. The whole heat stress makes zero sense. Heat stress starting from the bottom and middle of the plant just hasn't happened to me in the 20 years, and thousands of plants I have grown. Good luck.

3. How goes it? Any new details?

4. Come on, really want to know if it was russets.............. Shed some light please.

5. It wasn't russets

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

6. So she/he said at the time. Couple weeks later would have proof in the pudding. Just looking for a follow up. Like the OP said they would do in their last post.

Even if it wasn't russets, I would love to know how or if it progressed cause the whole heat stress thing makes no sense.

7. Yeah. Let's have a update!! Post some pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yup that looks like textbook mite damage to me. Broad/russet/cyclamen

• Like Like x 1
  9. The only reason why I don't think that's heat damage is because my flowers never looked like tht when my heat was peaking at 122 degree farenheit for weeks straight. It's at 90 now but still never saw that once. But I have seen it on plants with confirmed russet mites. (I saw them with my own eye). They have Koopa shell looking eggs like from Mario bros.

At that stage I heard it's too late. I'd prob just leave that alone and let it ride but expect a dud if it is mites.

If u don't give a crap about your health and its all personal then look into Avid. There's a fat chance you've smoked a ton of it already in the past. For mites it's best to work on prevention. Once u have then you're kinda fucked and they'll prob never go away at that location. Personally I'd just let it ride. There's no proof saying that stuff like that will kill u but risk isn't worth it imo

• Like Like x 1
  10. Heat damage is something affects sensitive indoor plants.... usually

• Like Like x 1
  11. Or plants in cold oregon

12. Yea, not heat damage. Most likely Russets. There is a reason OP is hiding........... lol.

Just playing op, I am just a sucker for a good mystery.

13. I was leaning towards heat stress or russet mites, glad it's not the mites. I actually just checked my plants with a 150x microscope after reading this post. It seems we never get them in the Midwest maybe we have natural predators or they don't like the cool nights.

14. Nah, man, they should NOT stress like that lol. What kinda heatwave recently hit Oregon? What did it peak at and for how long?

15. Leaves will point straight up and curl a tiny bit at the tip but not turn the whole flower brown like that. Might even bun the pistils but not like that

16. Powder mildew. PM doesn't concentrate in a couple places and decide to throw a little spore party while ignoring the rest of the plant. It will be obvious in other areas by the time patches that large have time to grow and become visually obvious to the naked eye. A good calcium supplement is essential for healthy plant growth and a preventative measure against things like PM.

17. I live in Michigan. It was 100 degrees last week. My girls loved every second. Week before that I had low 40s. So no, it's not heat

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lol dude he said like 3 times the pistols are purple not brown.

19. Brown, purple, who gives a F, it's not heat damage.

20. That heat isn't optimum but that isn't enough to cause heat damage. Theres a strong possibility buds won't grow tight, the younger still forming stem tends to stretch in excessive heat. It might even stress the plants a little. Damage them, thats very questionable.

Excessive cold will turn pistils brown over night if it dips low enough. Perhaps he was merely clarifying colour to rule out damage in those locations? It might be time for a little group hug over there :cop:, don't make me use them LOL.

• Like Like x 1