Leaves Burning, leaf veins turning red and brown, Help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by BlueOcean, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Hello All,

Currently running an indoor setup with 4 LED lights, soil, on site well provides the water which is a little high in iron, which may need a new filter. The plants are in the 5th week of flowering and haven't started showing issues until the end of last week. PH of the water is around 6.5 so I dont think that is the problem, but I'm not positive. The plants that are having a minor problem are Purple Nepal, Purple Train, and 3x crazy.

The problem is that on a few plants in each group are having some burning or deficiency problems. I am just puzzled because only a few out of the whole group are having the issues. Basically a lot of the fan leaves are starting to turn very red and brown from the veins and middle stem and then moving to the green part of the leaves and proceeding to burn out the whole leaf. It has increased all the way up the plant to many different leaves now.

I have flushed everything out to see if that would help but it has only seemed to spread which might be showing a lockout or deficiency. I will post a few pictures for everyone to see and any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Attached Files: