leaves browning

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by cb18201, Sep 15, 2005.

1. i just transplanted my plant into a bigger bucket, its at the stage where its just starting to showe sex and its a female, after i transplated it i noticed the two bottom most fan leaves starting to wilt then the two above that like a day later. it has been hot where i live recently and i would water it every other day if not sometimes everyday and it would sit out in the sun all day. i read somewhere that if you get the fan leaves wet in hot sun they will die , is this true? if thats not the case what could it be? the plant doesnt look like its dying at all, just those few leaves on the bottom but it looks like it could be spreading upwards.

2. Id say dont water in the middle of the day,not good for outside plants...
    Water in the a.m. or after 5 p.m.
    Getting water on the leaves is like going for a swim and never dry the water off,the water beads will act like small magnifiers on your skin and can burn ya..

3. maybe your plant is in a state of shock? did you use thiamine or vitamin b1 when you transplanted it? if not, then i wouldnt be surprised if it was. otherwise, if your plant is in the "hot" sun all day, GREAT! marijuana creates the substance THC TO PROTECT ITSELF FROM HEAT. water your plant regularly.

and dont transplant before the flowering stage ever again. you risk killing your plant after growing it for so long. so transplant only in vegetative state.

4. well i started off not really caring about the plant then it started growing good then it got big an the pot was way to small, an i dont know much about growing so i just put it in a bigger pot thinking it would be better off. i guess im learning now in preparation for next year. but how long does it take to fully bud after it shows signs of sex?