leaves are drying up and dying pics

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by dadogg, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Things started good but the last couple of days things have kind of went downhill.Its not only one of my plants but both.Any help will be gladly appreciated.

Attached Files:

• 031.jpg
      031.jpg
      File size:
      264.6 KB
      Views:
    • 035.jpg
      035.jpg
      File size:
      431.9 KB
      Views:
    • 033.jpg
      033.jpg
      File size:
      465.2 KB
      Views:
    • 036.jpg
      036.jpg
      File size:
      477.1 KB
      Views:
  2. How old are they and have you gave them nutrients?how often do you water, whats your PH?

3. uhhh, what's your PH? and it might be nute burn...

4. When the leaves fold up and the tips get burnt like that it's usually a sign of over fertilization or your pH is off causing something to lock out, also how well do your cups drain? over watering maybe? Need more information also: soil type, nutrients, what was your pH and ppm? Did you check the run off?

5. My pots drain good,no ferts yet and the soil is mg organic. haven't checked ph yet cuz i dont have any strips as of right now.The plants are about 3 1/2 weeks old. I know using mg soil is not a very good soil to use but never really heard of many people using mg organic so I figured I'd give it a shot but I guess there is a reason why people don't use it. So I started flushing when I took the pics and posted so I'm hoping this helps.

6. Ph is crucial as well as the draining ability of your soil. since it is soil i'm not sure how much water it retains so over watering is something you have to be careful about. You should look up in the sick plant section AskEd did a real nice write. Up on diagnosing some of this stuff as well as one on co co coir Which may be something else you want to look into