Leaves a tad bit yellow..?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by morningshroom, Jul 18, 2011.

1. I heard that this could mean I am over watering a little bit.. Is this true?!

Attached Files:

2. Could be ..

Over watering | Grow Weed Easy

In terms of watering you dont have to water till your pot is dry. Pick up method works best. If its light its dry, heavy its wet. You can over water very easily.

3. Thank you man!

4. Have you added any nutes yet? What is the PH?

5. No nutes yet she's still to young. And I'm getting a ph tester today.

6. Yup this is her

Attached Files:

7. Shes looking a bit healthier. Remember, rule of thumb, it takes about 3-4 days to show any work done to the plant, so if soil WAS high or low, and it caused a def. for a short time, even though the PH might be spot on today, it will take at least 3 days to start showing a good reaction in the leaf.

Hope this helps.

8. When is it time to give nutes? A buddy of mine said when the false leaves fall off to give it nutes. Is this to early?

Attached Files:

9. If leaves fall off? lol... I water ever 3 days (ish) let your soil pretty much completely dry out then water

10. Yeah. The first leaves when it sprouts is what he said. So I'm just wondering when those fall off do I give it nutes?!

11. ...this would depend on what kind of soil your using....what are you growing in?

12. Earthgrow natural soil organic

13. ...you probably won't have to fertilize for 3 weeks to a month.

14. Okay. She sprouted around June 29th.

15. #15 Mc Puffin, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2011
    this looks like a seedling that hasn't had proper nutrients in the soil from the start. Yellowing this early in the game is unusual, be willing to start fresh if she doesn't perk up soon. (a high grade soil can provide enough nutrients for an entire grow if you take the time to prepare it, not all soils are rich enough for the fast growth of MJ)

16. So what do I do?! Perform a second transplant into a bigger pot different soil?! Or give it nutes now?!

17. Never nutes this early! That's like giving red bull to your newborn baby lol.

Give it a week. Post more pics once the roots have had more time to expand and reflect the quality of the soil, then post pics. Also, what strain is this? Where did you get the seeds?

18. Idk the strain it's from a goody bag. And this plants almost a month old. Just been through alot. When I transplantedit the first time it's main root was already down to the bottom of the cup. And nonother signs of root systems so I thinking just has a root deformity

19. #19 Mc Puffin, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2011
    bag seed? I think we found the problem! There are a few reasons why you can't use those...

- Unknown strain (who wants to waste watts on bunk?)
    - Not feminized. (if that plant turns out to me male, no buds for you)
    - The seed came from a plant that was under stress, it really wasn't supposed to be in your buds, never mind growing them.

Proper growing seeds need to come from a seed bank. Their plants are grown only for the purpose of producing seeds. Genetics genetics genetics!

20. I have a feminized widow Ryder. I'm just using this plant first as my knowledge booster mostly. This is my first grow.

Attached Files: