Leave tips are turning brown and leaves are yellowing. Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by FuzzyNugz, Mar 26, 2016.

1. #1 FuzzyNugz, Mar 26, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
    Hello I have been feeding my girls 400 ppm Supernatural Gro Aqua 11 6 16 ratio. PH has been kept in range and temp of air and Rez have been on point. Today I upped the nutes hoping it would help it went from this,[​IMG]

to this in a day!!!!!!

[​IMG]

These are Girl Scouts and I am using RO water to mix my solution. I even added some MagiCal.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It's weird because the leaves are yellowing which means there is a deficiency but the tips are browning like its burnt. Right now I have them under two T5 HO 4000 lumens bulbs. It's been three weeks under these lights. I have a HPS 150 hood too which I plan to use for flowering, should I switch to that light now as it could be a light intensity issue as well, right? Master growers I need your wisdom! I come humbled and ready to learn!

3. When should I prune those dying leaves?

4. I pretty much abandoned this thread since I was not getting much participation, anyhow here is where these girls are at now after I finally figured out what was going on. Day 17 of flower. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] here's my soil grow of GSC. [​IMG]