Leave Justin Bieber ALONE

Discussion in 'General' started by dilatedmeatballs, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Leave SPAM alone.....this guy is canned vagina....

2. how dare you! You guys are all haters and jelous and this is my favorite person he's in trouble we need to protect him

GO AWAY HATER

3. something about this dude makes me want to smash hes face with a bat........Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. hAHaHaHAhahah !! :hello:

5. haters gonna hate, i think we all just need to do some pot and take a some other drugs or whatever and take a chill pill and have an orgy or do something like that... please be nice to me

Protect him from what? His own damned dumb self....or YOU? Because if I was him, that's what I would worry about!

We are being nice......you should see these Blades get mean. We are a menace to society...that is why we stay heavily medicated for your protection!

8. Justin's doing this thing, I'm not gonna hate on him. If I'm correct, he blocked off the street when he was drag racing so I don't think anyone was in danger. Maybe I'm wrong, you people make it seem like there aren't a thousand millionaires out there doing much worse. You guys are all sheep unaware of how this capitalistic world works.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Fuck him. I already said it....the only Canadians that I will accept this behavior from are the Trailer Park Boys. Deport his ass!

10. why are you racist against candians man thats kinda ignorant bro

11. Who's racist? I just have my favorites. Trailer Park Boys, the rest of them. In that order. Except 10%. Like Mayor Ford, Justin Bieber, Drake... and people like them. You have lost the plot mate!

12. Meatballs... you only ever posts to your crap videos... no other content.. no replies... you only come here to hawk your shit youtube channel. You have like one 'ok' video. You are by all definition a spammer.sent from underneath my balls