leave color at kolas

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tokin homer, Sep 17, 2010.

1. my leaves are turning yellow at top ?

2. Token Homer , The yellow is normal , some leaves will fall off , but not to worry this means that your at a acidic level ,Bring it back to a ackaline level, just add some lime around your plant , and give it a couple of weeks to clean the roots then add some nitrogen around plant and water in good and your plant come back to normal :smoke:

3. Sorry, but no. It might be a pH problem, but to diagnose pH you need to measure it, many things could cause leaves to yellow.

To the OP, honestly how do you expect us to help you when you provide no details, no pics, no pH measurements, nothing. Yellowing at the top is not normal, though you do expect to see yellowing towards the bottom of the plant as it gets into mid to later flowering because the plant is using up its nitrogen.

4. How long have you been flowering? Are you near harvest? Personally, I think you're doing it right if the top fan leaves turn yellow by harvest. If they're still green, then there's too much nutrients (fertilizer) in the soil. If they're yellowing at 4-6 weeks though... then it points to pH imbalance or nitrogen deficiency

5. :smoke:plant is outside since march lots of nice buds used bat guano 2 months and and other fert had 7 on ph a month ago tricoms are clear dont want to pick to late, heres a few shots to help with some give yall a idea[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. :wave:here are some pics if it will help,been a smoker for 30 years but growing is new yo me thanks for all your help

7. I think it looks perfect for late September. I bet you're lookin forward to October!

8. i was also wondering if now would be a good time to add mollasas. id like to have dense buds, any tips will be appreciated:)

9. Unfortunately, I do not have any experience with outdoor or with using molasses. I have heard very good things about using it, especially in the last few weeks... but I've also heard it adds a coffee-like flavor to the buds and attracts insects unless it's sulfured-molasses. Per the experts, it most definitely increases mass about 20%.