Leather Jackets

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by STEEEEZ, Oct 12, 2010.

1. I recantly got a leather jacket and I'm really help with it! I'd say invest in real leather, fake leather looks like such a fashion item. Real leather melds fashion with bad-ass, and also very versatile, you can wear it when chillin with friends, or at a semi formal event.

2. ^^Is that Justin Timberlake or am I mistaken? Anyways, minus that absolutely horrid pose, that guy dresses really sharp. He looks quite classy and put together. Damn, more guys need to dress like that. :)

3. it depends. some look good some don't. I have an Obey bomber leather jacket with the hood sewn in. its pretty nice but livin in FL its usually not cold enough for me to wear it...

4. And guys don't sit there and call some fat chick in sweats with a tshirt, complete with muffin top and rolls of flab slobs? One might be on the way home from the gym where she is working out to actually lose weight but you don't see where she came from and where she is going.

You only get one chance to make a first impression. My impression is that guy rolled out of bed and wants a booty call, and can't be arsed to dress nicely.
    The jacket on the top guy loos several sizes too small, even crunched like that the zipper doesn't meet...

Really classic jacket.

Natty, I like the distressed brown leather. My husband has an antique 1950s issue leather jacket that was his Dad's in brown distressed leather - except it didn't start out distressed =) [His dad was the crew photographers for the Blue Angels]

5. It is way to hot for all of those now that spring is practically here on the southern side :p

6. Wow, you literally just described my style ( minus the tucked in part on the dress shirt).

7. #27 garrison68, Mar 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2011
    You can't go wrong with a classic Aviation jacket. I used to have one from the 40's or 50's, purchased 2nd hand many years ago, but stupidly tossed it, rather than get it repaired, because the cuffs and waist materials were worn. I got an Averex A-2 reissue in the 1990's, purchased at Burlington Coat Factory in NYC, before that location was permanently closed down due to being hit by plane debris on 9/11. The Burlington building is the location of the proposed "Ground Zero Mosque". Here's the Avirex A-2:
    Flight 2.jpg

8. this is me and my leather jacket , the whole leather jacket look is rad:hello:

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      417.6 KB
      Views:
  9. Yeah i got me one of those motocycle/rocker leather jackets.

i painted one arm Green, Put studs in certain places, put a few pins of some hardcore bands. You know typical street punk style.

To the guy who rocks that brown "Street style" jacket... Lol mad heads in harlem rock that shit or something 90% similar. ive been influenced to rock that shit but i see too many heads with that shit hanging down to the knees blending in like if its a hoodie.

Real talk Leather FTW haha

10. Yeah I've seen that too. It's like they're "swimming" in their jackets. I just can't take them seriously as adults.

11. I wear this combination all the time, I'm a girl so it's a lot more tailored and fitted. I usually go with a black leather jacket and a black or charcoal hoodie.

12. If you can afford real leather....

13. my leather jacket is like this

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. FUCK leather!!!!!!!!!!
    Animals deserve to live

15. Same problem here but when I lived in Ohio, I always wore a leather jacket. I do wear leather on my motorcycle most of the time but other than that, yeah, it's too hot here :(.

I've always admired the jacket Paul Hogan wore in the Crocodile Dundee movies but I'm not sure if it was leather or snakeskin.

16. I must say really fantastic collection...these all are stylish. I have a collection of leather jackets for girls.

17. Cudi rocks that shit alll the time man, must say he rocks it well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]