Least irritating ways to smoke?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by blurryface, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Well i found that if you are sucking on a mint(like wintergreen or a cooling flavor like that) it cools the air you bring in. So in turn it also cools the smoke. Plus it's a breath mint so you get good breath, convenience of use, their cheap, and really convenient.

2. :hide:

Buy a bunch of hemp wick. Don't use the butane lighter 24/7....

3. [quote name='"storm613"']I just recently started smoking the green, and let's just say I love it. But my only problem is I have asthma and I find that most methods of smoking irritate my lungs and throat. I think it's mostly the heat of the smoke, and maybe some ash or impurities. I found that the only method so far that doesn't make me cough is a bong. What are some other methods to try? I'm considering buying a small bong or bubbler to tale with me when I smoke, but how harsh is a bubbler? I've never used one.

Thanks![/quote]

A nice percolated bong with a diffuser and ash catcher would help, edibles and vaporization are also your ideal alternatives.

4. Actually I read some reviews about the vapor genie and inhaling butane doesn't seem like a good alternative to me: / so I cancelled the order and I found the flight box on Amazon for about 70 bucks, so I'm getting that instead.

5. [quote name='"storm613"']Actually I read some reviews about the vapor genie and inhaling butane doesn't seem like a good alternative to me: / so I cancelled the order and I found the flight box on Amazon for about 70 bucks, so I'm getting that instead.[/quote]

If you're a heavy smoker then the flight box isn't going to be worth it. Just saying.

6. Nah, I only smoke a couple times a week. Will it still be worth it?

7. [quote name='"Primo_hash_oil"']Well i found that if you are sucking on a mint(like wintergreen or a cooling flavor like that) it cools the air you bring in. So in turn it also cools the smoke. Plus it's a breath mint so you get good breath, convenience of use, their cheap, and really convenient.[/quote]

This. The sugary syrup from the mint coats your mouth and stops it from being harsh

8. Agreed. The MFLB is the way to go. You can find it for something like $80 on Amazon (I'm sure you have that kind of money). It's really worth it. It's clean, it tastes good, and it's discrete as hell.

9. [quote name='"Primo_hash_oil"']Well i found that if you are sucking on a mint(like wintergreen or a cooling flavor like that) it cools the air you bring in. So in turn it also cools the smoke. Plus it's a breath mint so you get good breath, convenience of use, their cheap, and really convenient.[/quote]

This. The sugary syrup from the mint coats your mouth and stops it from being harsh

10. [quote name='"final824"']

This. The sugary syrup from the mint coats your mouth and stops it from being harsh[/quote]

So it's a pretty good highdea then, hugh. Lol

11. If vamping is your route, i'd recommend the arizer solo. I've had mine for a month now and it is smooth, stealthy (with my smoking buddy and my solo i blaze in my room while my parents are next-door), and it will get you stoned.

12. I would say get a bong with an ice catch. Or bubbler. A friend loaned me his double perk bubbler when I was sick with evil death cold that made hard to breath, and it was the only thing I could smoke out of. Even my bong with ice in it was causing me to cough like a little bitch. And it has a diffuser in it.

Though really, I would get a vaporizer. I am saving up for da budda vaporizer.

13. Vaporbong for sure if the lungs arnt the best

14. Get a nice bong with some percs and an ice catcher.

15. Vapes, and bongs with ice pinches and percs. I would think some scientific bubblers with at least one perc would do well for you.

16. Or drop a few cough drops in the bong water

17. [quote name='"Rasta Haze"']

:hide:

Buy a bunch of hemp wick. Don't use the butane lighter 24/7....[/quote]

I too have found hempwick helps my coughing at all, especially with the bong and some ice.

18. When I saw the thread's title, I read it as "I need a vaporizer."