1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

least favorite names of the 20th century

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by ShelMikedMu, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Just be happy you dont have one of these names (if you do, then im sorry)

Adolf

Ossama

Saddam

Mel Gibson

any others?

2. Courtney Love

3. its been a rough 10 years.

4. Prescott Bush

George Herbert Walker Bush

Dubya

5. Rob Van Winkle

6. Holy crap, amen to that. Imagine falling asleep in 1904 and waking up today. I think I'd probably kill myself. It's like boiling a frog. If you throw a frog into a pot of boiling water, it'll jump out. But if you throw the frog into a pot of cold water and slowly heat it, the frog doesn't even notice it's being cooked alive. Same with our country. We've become so used to the craziness that it doesn't even seem all that crazy.

7. hugh grant

MADONA

8. Bill Clinton
    John Kerry

9. Hillary Clinton... and her big fat cankles. oh, and that ugly ass daughter of theirs... i can't remember her name off the top of my head.

.//chris

10. Mel Gibson????? Why?? Because of the Christ movie. He doesn't qualify if ye ask me.

Franco

Moussolini

Quisling

Michael Bolton

11. haha like the guy from office space

12. Gibson? Why? Because he made a movie?

Clinton? I can see some people not liking him, but Kerry? Unless you live in Mass., how has he affected you much?

Mitt Romney is a fucking moron. Bush too.
    Iraq. And some others.

All those stupid ass anti-war celebrities. They have 0 idea of what theyre talking about. Madonna is a fucking hypocrite. Same with Rosie O'Donnel

13. HAHAHA

14. oprah
    rosie 'o donnel

15. MARTHA-FUCKIN-STUWART.... that bitch is away for a while... and i hope she rots like into moldy cheese while shes in there too!!!

Grasscity Deals Near You