Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Least amount of bud for hash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GanjFarmer', Mar 2, 2013.

1. I have a quarter and I've never smoked hash. What's the least amount I could use for like .4 of hash?

2. and eighth or so

3. #3 420OGKUSH, Mar 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2013
    check out http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesti.../1043042-isohead-thread-438.html#post16728072.. you can get yields of around 12-20% so if you put in 4 grams you'll get around .5-.8 of hash/oil. If you want to get around .4, you should run at least 2 grams. If it's your first time making QWISO I would do 3 grams because your yield will likely be closer to 12% rather than 20%. Make sure to keep your wash times low (under 15 seconds to be safe) and do multiple runs in separate pans.

4. Honnestly it's not really worth it if your on the east coast like me but ISO would be the easy way. I would just put it in my grinder and get the kief after pretty much the same thing as hash it's just not an oil or anything