Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Learning?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maxellon23, Nov 14, 2013.

1.  Alright, So it just me, when I get high I feel like I learn things you know? Like I feel like there is like this underground culture, like there are all these terms and everything, and like....It's like a new experience gives you knowledge, Like....Incredibly difficult to explain...But like the other day me and a few friends had a wake n bake before school, and I realized, to act normal high, you literally do nothing, and just let it happen. Is that like a universal thing? I feel like there is like a "Handbook" if you will, and everytime you're high you learn something new! :D Does that make sense? Its an awesome feeling when I learn something new too! Like I remember the first time I put a hat on high.....That was one of those things, I learned about "Pre-taste" that feeling you get on your tongue that has almost a taste to it? It might just be my circle of friends but I'm curious!!  :smoke:

2. You use the word 'like' like a lot!

I guess I say it when Im trying to explain something, or make a relation. I don't know, but I'm pretty sure no one has a clue what I'm talking about...:p

4. Haha no worries. Do you mean that when you smoke you always seem to learn something new?