Learning to grow with bagseed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by grislyadams, May 3, 2011.

1. What is up fellow enthusiasts? Had a good bag with a few seeds in it and decided to try growing again. Was successful on last several grows and always produced around 1/2 lb but my problem was a decent area to set up. Well, as you'll see, I have solved that problem and am almost done automating the entire setup. I used to always grow in soil but have switched to dwc. At the moment I have to change out the buckets individually but I don't really care because after this crop I am going to set up rdwc with about 8 sites. I'm in a hurry to get this crop through because I'm trying to get enough to set myself up with edibles for a 2 week roadtrip in a couple of months and have enough left to last til I get some clones finished. That will be my last run of the bagseed, I am on the 4th gen of clones of the original and they are still going strong. I feel it is time to make an investment in quality genetics and will be doing that when I get back from vacation. DP Blueberry for sure and a couple from Barney's and Greenhouse.

600w HPS (400w MH veg)
    Homemade dwc buckets and 4gal buckets
    Homemade charcoal filter and 190 cfm fan
    CO2boost (on the light timer)
    0-2-2 GH (micro/bloom only)
    Dehumidifier and oscillating fan.
    My awesome homemade herb dryer w/carbon filter.
    2 unknown sativa clones, 3 unknown indica dominant clones
    5 indica clones in veg, dicontinuing sativa, too damn huge.

12/12 started 4-5-11, CO2 started 4-20-11

Attached Files: