learning to grow led hydro in the 603

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SBBG2012, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Hello fello members just wanted to say hello....... I am back after taking twellve years off and going to be trying out LED lighting. i will be using a 300 watt led light off ebay and a few of the 15 watt panels I have a few plants in five gallon buckets and a small tote setup. starting off with a few lowriders and hog strain also two bagseed. my veg is a 4ft by2 ft tent 4' carbon fan 300 watt led light and two red 15 watt panels 2 mix. flower box is 2 by 2 with six 2700k cfl that is for the two bagseed witch i now have in first week of flower. The lowrider and hod are in the tent under 24 hours of light. bottom line is the last time i grew was a long time ago , bucket , dirt ,seed and luck. in the last month my girlfriend has allowed me to invest quit a bit of money in this little venture of mine and i would like it to work out. I think i have most if not all the right tools and a little of the knowledge i may need. i would appreciate any info or ideas if your interested. I am starting to worry buying these led lights may have been a bad idea and maybe i should do with 1000 watt cool tube....... ?Thank you USA