Learning Photography

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Headhunterpipes, Dec 30, 2020.

1. #41 Vungak, Oct 27, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
    I like to shoot nature, animals and authentic buildings, of which there are very, very many in my city. Since childhood, I have loved taking pictures with an old camera that I got from my grandfather, then I got my first phone with a camera, I photographed everything around. Now I have two cool Nikon cameras and one instant print camera, with which I take retro-style pictures. I started to get professionally interested in photos when I saw here www.aperfectspace.com very interesting locations and decided to try to do something similar in my city. To my surprise, I liked it and now I work as a photographer and get a buzz from this job.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hi
    The bitch about architectural photography is allot of the time the building looks like its leaning backwards.

3. Some lightning

20211115_002158.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Love my cues
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. I normally only shoot in raw and in manual .
    I guess i screwed up because I was shooting in raw+A or L can't remember but i couldn't process the photo's into my PC picture section ?
    Couple hundred photos in there I really wanted to photo shop .
    20191003_170430 (2).jpg

6. #47 harryroot1, Jun 20, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
    There are very nice photos available here. Actually, I need a photographer and editor for my Australia structural engineers site. Only responsive persons contact me.

7. Post this in Photography on the Net
    In that forum there are many professional Architectural photographers in Australia.
    Best of luck mate

8. Cool stuff

I just got my first telephoto (55-200mm) for my DSLR - Nikon D3300

which compliments very well the 18-50mm "kit lens" and a 35mm that also came with the camera

and despite learning on film, have never shot Manual on this camera before

so I've been reacquainting myself , and starting to shoot fully Manual

what fun

more dimensions than just focus, I highly recommend it

shutter speed, aperture, ISO

the holy trinity lol

• Like Like x 1