Learned something new today

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Dankdro, Jan 27, 2004.

1. So school is back and I am reluctant to buy a gram each day or whatever, just because I'd rather have my head in the books. Well this morning I dont have class and I wanted to smoke. I took all of my little ass joint roaches and stuffed them in the bong.....Result: High as ever. This has got to be one of the best ways to smoke. The resin really works I guess!!!

2. yep, it sure does. make a joint entirely out of 2nd generation (roach) weed and then smoke that. Save the roaches from those, then roll a joint of that, and save the roaches, and repeat. How high can you go?

3. i smoked a 3rd generation joint the other day. about 4 medium puffs and i was stoned as hell. i guess it's time to start workin on that 4th generation joint.

4. 6th gen is as high as i made it

5. never made it past the second...... need to work on that

6. I use regular size joints.....if im going to put a descent amount of weed it, then I will roll a blunt........Snowin hard right now in New England.

7. i save up all my roachweed so it comes from different things, regular joints, hog legs, and blunts...i probably wouldnt have made it to 6th gen but it was within about two days and we were having a blast, so i set out with that goal to have a highest possible generation joint...man that thing smoked forever and was freaking sticky as fuck.....gotta roll em kinda loose or you cant hit them for shit after about the 3rd or 4th gen.

Grasscity Deals Near You