Learned a new fingering trick today, figured id share.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Finger My Urethra, Dec 24, 2013.

1. A milf showed me an awesome trick today to make her orgasm using only one finger, she was telling me its hard for her to have one and with this move she had one in under a minute, its pretty simple just practice this shit when you get the chance, what you wanna do is hook your middle finger right in there, then lift up pretty forcefully and every time you lift you wanna smash your palm right into her clit, go slow to figure out how much force you wanna use and then start going really fast, im gonna carry this shit with me to the grave.

After 30 seconds she tells me to put my cock in her, i was like i gotta take this shit to gc lol.

2. My girl loves it when I used my fingers.

All my fingers.

At once.

Mmmm

The school bus; 1 in the pink, 3 in the stink. 

4. #4 emf3rd, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    The Butterballsquash; two in the stink, three in the pink, and a mouth full of clit.

EDIT: god damn I'm high, this shit is ridiculous lol

5. Welcome to the know my friend.

6. The G spot is up there that's why. Anytime you're eatin pussy and fingering you should be pushing slightly up or hooking your finger a bit to hit that spot.

7. Had a girl "pee" herself one day hittin that ^^ ;)

8. [quote name="Finger My Urethra" post="19220355" timestamp="1387862227"]A milf showed me an awesome trick today to make her orgasm using only one finger, she was telling me its hard for her to have one and with this move she had one in under a minute, its pretty simple just practice this shit when you get the chance, what you wanna do is hook your middle finger right in there, then lift up pretty forcefully and every time you lift you wanna smash your palm right into her clit, go slow to figure out how much force you wanna use and then start going really fast, im gonna carry this shit with me to the grave.After 30 seconds she tells me to put my cock in her, i was like i gotta take this shit to gc lol.[/quote]You're lucky you had a milf teach you. I had to learn that move myself. ;)

I know and im just getting started, dont get me wrong ive had plenty of experience fucking and eating out however ive never been a fan of fingering until now, i cant wait to learn more. 

10. G-spot dude, anyone whos not a 5 year old virgin should know that by now, girls dont like you just ramming your fingers in there back and forth hahahaha

My dick did the job good enough where i didnt need to finger so this new shit is just icing on the cake. I will admit that was the strategy for fingering though, lol. 

12. You just learned this?...

13. Same here.. Only it was in my car :eek:

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Meant to put a "wtf" face. Not smiley. Smfh.

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. LOL, i really think your a virgin dude. 

16. [quote name="BugPoop" post="19220903" timestamp="1387867259"]Same here.. Only it was in my car :eek:Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] hope you didn't have cloth seats :p

Okay. 

18. This trick made a girl piss on my bed one time... It was awesome!

19. push up on the pelvic bone.. 

20. I hope it helps ill prob be back closer to the new year once shes done ovulating.