Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

learn to smoke a blunt / joint with out stanky hands

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aznno0odles, Oct 5, 2010.

1. #1 aznno0odles, Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
    whats up newbie tokers im gonna teach you how to smoke a joint or blunt with out stankin and gettin caught up

step one get ya weed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

step two twist it up

[​IMG]
    step 3 put on rubber gloves or plastic bag on hand
    [​IMG]

step 4 eat smoke that shit then pop some bubble gum

[​IMG]
    step 5 dispose of glove and spray a little but not too much where you look obvious and stupid.

after that put in eye drops if your a pussy but then your good to go!sorry this just took me like a hour to do im too baked.

2. or you could just use some germ-x when your done.
    germ-x
    mints
    rhotos
    axe

3. tl;dr version: wear gloves.

4. rhotos is the shit :smoke:

5. they make my eyes mad glossy and they look obvious

bro its like a couple pictures u dont even got to read it. a monkey could understand this

6. lol :D
    nice guide though haha

7. I dont get what the point of this post is.. Obviously OP is too stoned and thought this would be informative

8. lol. soap and water works fine.

9. I feel bad for the guy that DOESN'T know this (besides the gloves part. That'd be sketchy nonchalantly whipping out your latex glvoes in the middle of a smoke sesh...).

What do you expect them to do? Cover up their weed smell with more weed? :confused: