Learn To Grow

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by drofeous, Jul 1, 2014.

1. #1 drofeous, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
    Hello, I would like to take a second to introduce myself to the grassroots community.  I grew up as a kid writing computer programs in my spare time.  15 years later i am still writing programs, except now I make useful ones that help me in every day tasks.  I started growing maybe 5 years ago, the more I learned the more it made sense to write a program.  I have only just begun but i figured why write this thing for myself when I can share it with the rest of the grow-munity.  I am not selling anything, i am not spamming, I am not offering a trial program or freeware.  This is my full version software that I am developing to suit every single growing need there might be for a program.  It is my desire to share it with you, and hopefully you will share some of your feedback with me as well, ideas on how to improve the program, and I will always be adding new options and features until I believe it is complete.  Well i look forward to learning from you guys and hopefully you can give me some feedback, and find some good use from Ez Grow.  The name of our organization is HSP..  Hydrosoft Programming.  http://hsprogramming.weebly.com/  That is my site where i will be updating my programs weekly.  I hope to hear from you!  -Drofeous-

Attached Files: