Learn Magick

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Chaotica, Feb 19, 2004.

1. Yes, magick is real.

Definition of Magick: Magick is the science and art of causing change to occur in conformity with will, using means not currently understood byt traditional Western science, for the purpose of causing either physical or non-physical good to yourself or others, and is done either consciously or unconsciously.

By doing magick decriminilization can be possible in the extreme near future!

If your interested and want to learn more go to www.occultforums.com or e-mail me if you have any questions.

I know this sounds extremely farfetched, but the truth is it works.

This is basically how some magic works:
    There is a physical phenoenon known as "harmonic resonance." This simply means that if one object vibrates powerfully enough, another object nearby will start to vibrate (or resonate) with the first if the second object has a natural vibratory rate in harmony with the first.

2. As an example, if a violin note is played near a piano, the piano strings which have certain hermonic relationships to the violin not will sound; they will start to resonate. thus, if you can control the vibrartion rate of one object, such as yourself, you will be able to cause certain reactions in other objects, such as those whcih exist on the other planes of existence.

3. But the vibration thing is an example of physics in action, decriminilization really isn't physical.

4. Well it was just an example, lol it's not the best explanation.
    If your interested look it up in occult forums.

5. Do we all have to wear the same pair of nike's and commit mass-suicide? Cause if so, I'm down.

6. I know the winds frequency has occasionally been the same as a building or bridges natural resonance and caused it to collapse.

If you hit a tuning fork and adjust the amount of water in a glass you can hear the resonance in action. Volume gets significantly louder.

As for mass suicide? I'll make the punch.

7. Blah your basing things off of what huymans knows, think outside the box, the galaxy wasnt created around human thoughts and ideas, thus human barriers shouldn't count :p

8. occult means hidden, not satanistic or whatever. Right now I'm in a religious studies class where all we talk about is magic and mysticism. It's pretty interesting.