Lean...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SnortIt, May 2, 2008.

1. I gave a friend of mine a few hits off of my recent blunt and in turn he offered me some lean when we go to the movies tomorrow, what does lean do and how much should I drink?

2. You'll understand why they call it lean when you start sipping on it...and a couple of sips every couple of minutes does the job well :D

have fun bro

3. Cool, you're from Waco :) I'm from Houston. Yeah I'm just gonna sip a little at a time, we'll see how it goes. What's the high like though?

4. its an opiate cutty. makes you slowww.

5. Hmm, I think I'm going to roll a joint + sip some lean, then I'll be very slow.

6. codeine fiend/screw head right here too.
    'got mo syrup than Wafflehouse! :smoking:

7. lol, that actually made me laugh. I'm excited to try this stuff, it sounds pretty cool. I'm going to smoke before I get to the movies, then drink the lean during the movie so I'll be tripping while watching, will be very fun can't wait.

8. enjoy yourself playa

9. lean is taken for the codeine, since it will be hard to measure a dose take small drinks of it and wait to see how you feel before you drink more. For me codeine just makes me a little warm and happy, it is good if you have some weed to smoke with it.

10. and PLZ...PLZ!!! only take SIPS!!! DO NOT JUST GULP IT DOWN!! take about 3 sips in a 2 minute interval for positive results! u will be leaning like a broken hip in no time:hello:

11. lol, yeah I didn't plan on taking gulps. A friend of mine told me she tried it and she took a gulp and through it up. I'm just going to take little sips here and there till I get where I wanna be. Thanks for the help.

12. Na man fuck that codeine we sip that promethazene I don't know how to spell it right now... :smoking: But if you got some good strong codeine then its ight, or some cheritussin ain't to bad either. Sippin on lean like a feen get another sprite and your fucked up all night! :D Have fun... you'll feel like your in a puddle lol. :cool: