Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lean on the blunt?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TokinReefa, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Wuss good GC I'm curious if I were to dip my blunt wrap in some Promethazine codeine syrup would I notice a difference in my high? Usually i just stick to bud but every now and then ill drink some syrup usually around 2 ounces and that gets me leanin but I have a feeling I wouldn't feel shit if I just dipped the blunt perhaps just burn slower? Well all responses are appreciated.

Peace

2. haha sippin on that sizzurp n shit, i would think that it would make the blunt too wet to smoke. i've put honey on blunts and even when i put on too much it kinda fucks it up, but idk what the shit that u wanna put on it looks like so i can't say for sure, but i think it would be way messy and would prob. give u a weird feelin lol

3. ya i no people that have done it i heard its gets u way more high

4. no. dont do it, just fucking drink it.

5. damn i highly recommend this. shit seriously fucks you up and makes it taste so good, and to the dude above me who said just drink it, well you dont need alot you just put a little around it or soak it, meaning you will most likely have some to drink after you put it on the bleezy