League of Legends when high!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by revertkid, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Hey guys, is it just me, or is it that when you get fairly baked league of legends literaly becomes un playable. Having to keep your eye on the mini map, then the paranoia that your gana be ganked is to much to bare? try it!

2. I dont play lol but i still jam a bit of dota. but its pretty much the same. I find i play better when im stoned. but thats just me :D

3. aha man, its intense when your baked mate!

4. I play even better when I am high! broke 1600 ELO last night and I was stoned the whole night... :smoke:

5. Nice! i think i told you to add me at some point in another thread, whats your name?

I love LoL when im baked

6. ahaha you legends, im stting on 1300 ELO at the moment, cant seem to brake it cause i only play high, hehe

7. I'll play with you guys!

what're your names? I have work right nao though, payce!

8. Khingz

Add me up peeps!!

9. ryans super cool
    look me up!

10. I could def. use some good players to do ranked with. I placed into 1520 elo in my first 10 matches, and then 1 day of leavers/feeders all over my teams and I was down to 1200 ish. it pissed me off so much.

anyway, I play

solo top Jax/jarvin/singed

jungle Noc/Xin/learning jungle mao atm

midlane Morgana/Zilean

and could support bottom lane with zil/taric as well. or play corki/MF although they arent as strong for me as other choices

name is Yagyjubei