League of legends players?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by jitler, Aug 11, 2011.

1. add me, Thesiz, I have a lot of champs to mess with. Favs tho are Cho, Corki, Annie, Sion, Jax, Mundo, Janna, and Poppy, tho i really only use poppy in Dominion.

2. #82 livelaughlearn, Sep 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2011
    dude i fucking hate those guys like morello or whoever the people are that talk about patches. they have no fucking clue what they are doing. one week they buff the champ, next week they nerf. then when season 2 is about to start, they say that they were going to reset the ladder. so like 50% of people in ranked started trolling. Then couple weeks later, they state that they wouldn't reset the ladder, but will lower everybody's elo down to 1200-1400s because they didn't want 900 elo people to pair up with 1800 elo people when the ladder restarts. Then a week ladder, they said they would give everyone plus X amount of elo to adjust the ladder, fine whatever. THEN they fucking said they are going to restart the elo because lowering everyone's rank wasn't working. they knew restarting the ladder wasn't going to work, but they did it anyway. like...they have no clue wtf they are doing. i was 1400s last season. so i start playing my first ranked game and i ask my 4 teammates what their rank was. i get like 2 1300s, 1 900, and a fucking 1800 elo guy. wtf? so now its basically who gets noobs and who gets pros on their team. its not based on skill now , its based on luck.

the game itself is great. the people like morello , who just talk out of their ass, are the ones i wanna beat the fuck up for ruining the game. also the community is just a bunch of ragers. and fucking BRs. thank god i have a team. done with all that solo que bullshit

3. ok i'll give you that, there are def. some balancing issues which is a huge deal for games like this, and the Elo thing was a bit of bullshit, but at the same time I don't hate it so much b/c some of the people dominating the top elo's last season who I thought were actually bad players have been getting owned since the reset which I kinda like to see.

just to reiterate. my tag is Yagyjubei if anyone wants to add me. lately I play Singed, Xin, Morgana, Zil, Noct, Amu, Shen, or Jarmin

4. God1lyDan

Add it up, maybe i will hook you up with some unneeded RP of mine

5. #85 tflga, Oct 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2011
    this game is really fun

name: segood

edit: i started this game last night, if anyones interested in playing together add me

6. add me my name is dimebagz, i get baked and play with a few friends of mine but i wish i had enough people to form a whole team. I just started playing the game a while back but im already pretty good at it hit me up im tired of losing

7. i just started playing, haven't played a moba in a while even though LoL isn't my game of choice, i got it anyways.
    name: toothgrinder
    i still need to relearn everything so i'm not the best.

8. Hey all, I'm playing LoL with a RL buddy while I wait for BF3! My name is Pineapple boots! I have mostly been playing against Ai since I'm a noob but I'm open to play with some blades! :)

9. Yoyoyo! I play LoL too! Name is bawbkun, go a head and add me and we can play some time!

10. league of legend sucks

play HoN/dota

Dota 2 is coming out anyway!

RC

11. lol is a thousand times more fun than hon/dota. they are slow and one man shows 90% of the time.

12. I beg to differ, League of Legends uses a system where you need to play a certain amount of time to gain specialization only in certain parts of gameplay. HoN requires a higher skill level and conserves the spirit and teamwork play of the original Dota.

Saying that they are slow and a one man show is very subjective and narrow-minded in my opinion. Sure, there are games that can take as long as 80-90 minutes, however, my average game length is 30 minutes and when I play with friends it is often shorter due to total ownage and 15 minute concede.

In low level play, one man shows are very common. There are a lot of smurfs now that play on basic accounts or on unused bought accounts, but in higher level play (1800-1900) mmr teamwork is prevalent and even one person not cooperating/participating in a team fight can mean the difference between a win or loss.

RC

13. "I beg to differ, League of Legends uses a system where you need to play a certain amount of time to gain specialization only in certain parts of gameplay."

what does that even mean >_>?

14. The "WoW" skill tree

15. 1700 ELO get@me

16. those have a negligible impact on the game, and since you're matched up with people that are roughly your level everyone gets about the same benefit >_>

skill is still what wins games, and lol requires just as much as hon imho.

17. Anybody want to play a quick game right now? Gonna start up in about 15 minutes, throw me an add; Friiz.

18. my username: wujiku.. i'm down for some games

19. This thread needs more activity. I'm fucking sick and tired of the people in this game, I always get put on the shittiest teams.

We need some GC pre-mades.

20. I'm down for some GC premades! Hell yes.